Wednesday, November 16, 2005

What's up homeys and homettes? I hope it's significantly warmer for you wherever you are as you read this. Here in Milwaukee, the temperature is approximately as cold as balls.



The news isn't all bad, however, as the big news of the day i that Lauren and I got a car. The sporty and stylish 2005 Hyundai Accent GLS will get you where you need to go - for less! Actually, I've only driven it about 30 miles so far, but I enjoy the ride. It reminds me very much of my father's Corolla, both in the way it rides and in the dimensions. Decent room in the front, no leg room in the back and a good sized trunk. The 35 mpg are also key as I start my new job and my long commute.



In honor of this new purchase, I have no choice but to devote today's rap lyrics to our good friends, the Asians (or AZNs, as the kids say these days). Korea, ah, ah, indeed!

Veitnam to Japan to Mongolia.
Phillipines to Taiwan to Cambodia.
Korea ah..ah..
Home town China, who you got huh?
You got shit nigga, feel the size
It's the A.Z.N better recognize
Got Rice bitch? Got Rice?
Got food, got soup, got spice?
Got brains like us? Got skills like us? Got cars, got clothes, got girls like us?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home