Wednesday, November 09, 2005

So I got a job offer today. The Wisconsin Taxpayers Alliancce wants me to be their policy research analyst. Essentially I would be doing statistical and tax-related research for them. They are a non-partisan, fiercely independent group, and "Very well-respected in the state," according to one of the professors at UWM. I think it would be an interesting job and it would certainly look good on my resume if and when I decide to go back to school.

The big downside that goes along with it is that it's in Madison. If I take the job, it would either involve breaking our lease to move between the two cities or having a really long commute. My new salary - although far from extravagant - would afford us the opportunity to break the lease, so that's probably what we're going to do.

But that's my big news. I'll keep you updated with any decisions we make.



As I consequence of that good news, I can't have any real angry rap today. As such, we'll have fake angry music, and there's no one better to pull that off than everyone's favorite fake rapper Nelly.

"I ask her who that is, talkin that shit about the 'tics?
Somebody probably jealous cause they bitch got hit
But ain't nobody else droppin shit like this
Should we apologize? Nah fuck 'em, just leave 'em pissed, HEY!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home