Monday, November 14, 2005

If you haven't done so yet, read the comments from my entry on Friday. I don't know if the bottom comment is a joke or if that guy is just a huge douche. Either way, it's interesting.



My new job officially starts December 1st. As such, you better enjoy me while you can, because I might actually have real responsibilities with my new employment. We shall see.



They cancelled Arrested Development. I can't say I'm shocked, given that they took it off the air for a month and changed the time slot twice. Alas.

In other FOX news, did anyone watch Family Guy last night? The Rocky IV montage was so awesome. It makes me yearn for Drago once again.

In other Rocky news, if they go ahead and actually make the sixth installment of the series, I might have to kill Sylvester Stallone. First of all, the guy will be 60 next year, and second of all, the plot sounds like a blatant ripoff of both the second movie and the fifth one. And we all know how the fifth one turned out. (If you don't, you're not my friend.)



Notre Dame is now sitting pretty at 7-2 and looking at a sunny January 2nd appointment in the Fiesta Bowl. Should ND defeat Syracuse and Stanford, that's where they will most likely end up. And if still need evidence that Charlie Weis is a better coach than Tyrone Willingham, take a look at the opening line for this Saturday's game.

NOTRE DAME (-36) Syracuse

Willingham managed to score 36 points four times in three years, and he won by that much just twice. For the record, Weis has scored 36 points seven times in nine games, and he certainly could have a few victories like that if he wanted to run up the score (like Willingham did in the fourth quarter of a 57-7 Stanford game two years ago).



A short lyric today, and a perfect response to anyone who asks you a question you don't care to answer. Just look very serious and say this to them with a straight face:

"Forever? Forever ever? ForEVER ever?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home