Friday, November 11, 2005

Wow! My 100th post. A truly monumental day for us here at WHTC. I don't really have any news to report, but I will put out a request. With my acceptance of this new job, I'm going to need a new car to go along with it for the long commute. Does anyone have any recommendations for a quality low-end car with decent gas mileage? I'm thinking something along the lines of a Chevy Aveo or Honda Civic, but I'm definietly open to suggestions. Thanks.



In honor of my parents' visit this upcoming weekend, I thought we could finish our angry rap week with an Eminem "I hate my family" montage. Here's to you, Kenny and Mary Ann.

"I wonder if my father even kissed me good-bye
On second thought, no I don't, I just fuckin wish he would die..."

"So tell me, what the hell is a fella to do?
For every million I make, another relative sues
Family fightin and fussin over who wants to invite me to supper
All a sudden, I got 90 some cousins (Hey it's me!)"

"My fuckin bitch mom's suin for ten million
She must want a dollar for every pill I've been stealin
Shit, where the fuck you think I picked up the habit?
All I had to do was go in her room and lift up her mattress"

"I've went to jail for this woman, I've been to bat for this woman
I've taken bats to peoples backs, bent over backwards for this woman
Man I shoulda seen it comin, what'd I stick my penis up in?
Wouldn'ta ripped the pre-nup up if I'd seen what she was fuckin"

And with that, another week is in the books. See you next week, same Bat time, same Bat channel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home