Thursday, November 10, 2005

For those of you that are interesting in following up on me/stalking me, here is the website for my new job. I'm actually really excited about it. I think it wil be challenging and fun, plus it will look good on my resume and give me the opportunity to see if this is something I want to do with my life. So huzzah!



Remember the episode of SNL where Will Ferrell portrays Harry Caray and hosts the show "Space: The Infinite Frontier?" I was looking for a quote from that skit ("Hey! What about this? If you could choose between being the top scientist in your field, or getting Mad Cow Disease, what would it be?"), and I stumbled across this site. Thoroughly entertaining, especially if you've enjoyed the Will Ferrell era as much as I have.



Fantasy Football update: I'm number 1 in my league right now and I just traded for Randy Moss. Hopefully, all his pot smoking doesn't inhibit his recovery.



DMX is an angry black man. Plus I would have to hear it from Wierema if he didn't make the angry rap list.

"Bloodhounds found your shit buried in the mud
Following traces of gun powder, residue and blood
A positive ID is impossible, so you know
John Doe is what they gonna be puttin on that tag on your toe"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home