Tuesday, December 06, 2005

So it's been a while since I've hit you up with some knowledge. My new job makes it much more difficult to update, as I actually have to do work while I'm there. Combine that with an 80-minute commute each way, and my blog falls a few spots down on my to do list.



There are a lot of things I should address in this entry since it's been so long. First, my new job is both interesting and challenging. For those of us that weren't paying attention, I'm now a policy research associate at the Wisconsin Taxpayers Alliance. I research and write a number of publications. It's actually a really intense job, because the guys who I work for are really good at what they do and I'm woefully uderqualified.

My main job right now is to write the January edition of The Wisconsin Taxpayer. It's on gambling in Wisconsin, so being from Las Vegas I'm obviously an expert. As soon as I'm done I'll give you a sneak peek at my mad skills.



The other big piece of news we have is that we're moving! Since my new job is in Madison, we decided to move to an apartment between her school and my office. That should cut about half an hour off my commute. The place is also really nice. For more details, click here.

Also, if you want to come to Milwaukee and help us move, that'd be sweet.



There's a lot more I should write, but seeing as how I get up at 6 am, I should go to bed. Hope all is well, and I'll try to update again a little sooner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home