Friday, November 25, 2005

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and enjoyed gorging themselves successfully. Mine was excellent; Lauren did an amazing job with her first Thanksgiving dinner. It was delicious.

Except for the stuffing. Stuffing sucks ass.



Today is my last day at UWM, and I'm both excited and nervous about my new job next week. The publications they've sent me to read are very advanced and expertly written, so it will be challenging for me to keep up their level of quality. I'm reassured by the fact that a former graduate student at UWM used to hold the position, and most of those kids aren't particularly bright. We'll see soon enough how it goes, and I'll be sure to give a full update.



It looks like it's snowing pretty good out now, so I'm not really looking forward to the drive home, but the sooner I'm there, the sooner my weekend starts. Plus, since I don't start the new job until Thursday, I have a nice extended weekend. Huzzah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home