Sunday, September 19, 2004

Clearly the wonderful women of PE are insane. Exhibit 1:

Auto response from clarience (11:43:05 PM): on duty...direct all questions needing immediate and mature assistance to ryan parsons "uncle doug", resident assistant in knott hall

Notwithstanding the sweet Uncle Doug reference, if I am your mature resource, you've got some serious issues.

Exhibit 2:

stewie12 (1:13:02 AM): well on that high note then, i think i'm going to get back to reading about US ballistic missle defense in asia
JRicoND (1:14:18 AM): Well, good luck with that
JRicoND (1:14:29 AM): And if you need any help understanding it, don't ask John kerry
JRicoND (1:14:37 AM): He knows nothing about it
stewie12 (1:15:05 AM): oh man... thanks for reminding me, i was just about to call him up
stewie12 (1:16:06 AM): i forgot that i should really call george w bush if i'm looking to alienate allies or heighten security conflicts
JRicoND (1:17:27 AM): Good idea

Of course, this is from the same person to whom I had to say last night, "Screw politics. Let's dance." Speaking of the dance, hopefully I'll get some pictures of myself as Popeye soon. I yam what I yam, and that's all that I yam. And just for reference, the times listed in these chats are from Saturday night and Sunday morning, so you can see the vibrant night life that I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home